Simple Jimbo is the fastest growing hosting service provider for domain registrar and WordPress in New England. We provide hosting for People like you with creative ideas to succeed online with our 24-hour customer service and high-speed servers.
Absolutely. You have the option to customize your website based on your business needs. You can add site content wherever you’d like in a variety of sections; from multiple site pages, to scrollable sections that you can add to each of those pages, to a gallery of images, menus and price lists, and YouTube or Vimeo videos. Each section in your website is customizable as well, from the name of the page, to your website’s navigation bar. You’ll also have the ability to change text colors, styles and font. It’s important to make a responsive website that is mobile and desktop friendly. With Website Builder you’ll be able to choose tablet and desktop layouts to give your visitors the experience you want them to have.
Simple Jimbo offers more than just a platform to build your website, we offer everything you need to create an effective, memorable online presence. Do you already have a site? We offer hosting plans that will keep it fast, secure, and online. Our professional email helps you build a professional image, while our online marketing tools empower entrepreneurs to get online with an SEO-friendly website. Simple Jimbo is an all-in-one solution provider to get your idea online, backed with expert, personalized support from Simple Jimbo Guides.
Website builder is an online editing and publishing tool that helps you make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required.
How to create a website with Website Builder:
- Create a Simple Jimbo account.
- Pick a design and use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own images and text or create a contact form. You can make your website as simple or complex as you’d like.
- Publish your website.
- Expand your website as you grow. You can add a full online store complete with product listings, coupons, shopping cart, shipping and multiple payment options.
There are a lot of reasons to switch from your free email to a domain-based email, but here are the top 3:
- Customers are much more likely to trust a professional address like [email protected] than [email protected]
- Professional Email provides world-class security with industry-leading spam and virus filters.
- Personalized email addresses promote your business more effectively. Every time you send an email, you are giving your web address to customers and prospects, encouraging them to visit your website.
Even small local businesses that only serve their hometown need a site. That is because the web is the first-place people go when looking for a product or service. A website helps every business:
- Promote and sell their products and services
- Connect with new customers (and keep existing customers)
- Build credibility
- Compete with bigger businesses
- Control their brand and keep their marketing fresh and current
Best of all, a website is much easier and more affordable than you might think. Simple Jimbo offers a complete selection of online tools for building websites, along with hosting, email and marketing options to grow their business on the web.